14 – 19 March 2018, Kyoto, Japan
Conference Program is available. Please go to the IGS program page below.
1. Speakers should bring own PC (D-sub and HDMI are connectable). Mac users should bring the adopter to connect D-sub or HDMI.
2. Oral presentations are scheduled in 20 - minute blocks allowing for a 15 - minute talk, followed by a 5 - minute discussion period. The chairperson will notify you when your presentation reaches 12, 15 and 20 minutes.
1. The poster should fit the size of poster board provided, 90cm width x 210cm height.
2. Poster can be displayed on the poster board from Wednesday morning to Monday morning. Please withdraw the poster by 11:00 am on Monday.
3. Poster presenters have 2-min short speech section on Thursday or Friday.